For corporate entertaining, staff parties, team building or off-site meetings, our recently restored and fully-equipped Manor House offers flexible choices for ‘time out’ which will impress and inspire staff and clients alike. From catered events for up to 120 guests, to hosting small, intimate working groups, to running outdoor activities in 66 acres of parklands, this stunning environment will meet your individual business needs and exceed your expectations.
The Manor at Old Down Estate enjoyed a £6million modernisation in 2011 to lavishly restore its Victorian elegance and charm whilst equipping it with all the state-of-the art technology which makes it a premium and practical choice for all business requirements. The versatile space allows us the flexibility to create an event to best fit your needs, your budget and your goals. The Manor can be booked exclusively or by room and for day use or overnight stays.
- Fully-equipped conference rooms
- Orangery catering for up to 120 people seated
- Smaller, lounge-style meeting rooms for more informal bookings with panoramic views
- Team building facilities in our 66 acre country park; from clay pigeon shooting to segways
- 13 individually furnished, lavish manor-house bedrooms with views down to the Severn Estuary
- Self-contained on-site cottage for smaller groups or extended accommodation space
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Terraces with stunning views over the valley
- Catering with fresh, local produce – scalable for meeting refreshments to full event dining
- Free parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Refreshment station replenished throughout the day
- Lunch and dinner tailored to your needs from our experienced chefs
- Meeting room with flip chart, stationery, mints and water
- Audio Visual equipment
- Use of all the facilities
- Use of the park and grounds for team building events
- Dedicated conference co-ordinator leading up to the event
- Dedicated manager on the day
Private and Corporate Newsletter Signup
If you would like to receive all the latest news, offers and events from Old Down Estate please sign up to our mailing list.