Weekend Events Staff – waiting and bar
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated Bar and Waiting Staff to join our team at Old Down Estate, experience is not essential as full training will be given. A variety of shifts are available to cover service periods for weddings and events. The role would be suitable for students looking for a part-time job to work alongside their studies.
We are an award-winning country estate situated in the South West countryside and set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds with panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond. Our magnificently refurbished Manor House and Rustic quaint Barn are available for exclusive wedding hire and is fully equipped to host corporate events.
The successful candidates will work as part of the Front of House team in the food and beverage areas as well as the ticket office. Experience is not necessary as long as you have a proactive approach to work and are a team player!
Key duties will include but are not limited to –
- Delivery of first-class customer service
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness
- Compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures
- Processing payments from customers
- Serve food and beverages to guests, ensuring they are satisfied with their meals and completing customer care checks
Skills and Experience required –
- Presentable and well-spoken
- Approachable and committed to the role
- Reliable and good timekeeping skills
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £7.00-£8.91 per hour