Competitive salary + excellent bonus opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for two Wedding Coordinators to join our team at Old Down Estate. This beautiful venue hosts events and weddings all year round, and we require an enthusiastic and organised individual, with previous experience, to join whilst we’re gearing into our busy period!
The role will see you building relationships with potential clients over the phone and face to face, converting initial enquiries into bookings going on to coordinating weddings and events. You will be a ‘people person’ with first class communication skills, a passion for the industry and an ability to build rapport with your clients- the desire to go the extra mile for customers is vital.
The ideal candidate will also be sales orientated and have proven experience in proactively promoting venues to maximise revenue.
The following roles and responsibilities will be required from the individual:
- Answering the telephone in a polite and courteous manner
- Making calls to potential clients
- Dealing with emails and enquiries, responding to all enquiries within 24 hours
- Conducting show rounds and putting together quotations for wedding clients
- Driving sales in line with company targets, liaising with the Sales Manager
- Converting enquiries into sales, ensuring maximum revenues are achieved in the Manor House and Barn, as well as any other venues that should fall under Old Down Estate
- Arranging and conducting pre-wedding meetings with couples, along with menu tastings
- To ensure that all diaries and systems are kept up to date at all times
- Collecting payments and invoicing couples
- Working with and communicating to the banqueting team to ensure the smooth running and execution of all weddings on site. Compile function sheets for distribution to departments
- Office administration such as scanning, photocopying and general administrative duties
- Attending wedding fayres
- Undertaking competitor analysis
- Operational duties on some occasions
- Project management of certain events
- Helping to organise wedding fayres
- Producing two blogs monthly on weddings for the website
This is a challenging role for a passionate and dedicated individual, who has excellent attention to detail, a warm friendly personality, and a drive to meet and exceed sales targets.
Previous experience in sales and weddings is essential.
Please note this role includes weekend and evenings work with days off during the week.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please get in touch with us by submitting your CV and a short covering letter.