We are looking to appoint a Wedding and Events Coordinator to join the team at Old Down Estate. We can host up to 150 guests in the luxurious Manor House and can accommodate 65 guests in the Barn for a more rustic day. The Estate also hosts events throughout the year including Outdoor Cinema, Family Festival, Fireworks Display and Christmas Events.
We are looking for someone to work 40 hours/week over 5 days, shifts will include some evenings and weekends as you will be required to welcome the event organisers/wedding party before handing it over to the operations team. The salary is £20,000 plus a target driven bonus scheme.
Responsibilities of the Wedding and Events Coordinator:
· Carry out show rounds for potential wedding and event bookings
· Responsible for all administration for weddings and events ensuring it is relevant and accurate
· Prepare function sheets and handover to the operations team
· Attend final meetings with wedding couple/event organisers and the operations team to confirm final details
· Liaise with 3rd parties to book entertainment, decorations, bespoke requests
· Monitor and control provisional and confirmed bookings
Skills and Experience required:
· Previous experience as an Event/Wedding Coordinator
· Excellent customer service skills
· Keen eye for detail with regards to setups and accuracy of function sheets
· Excellent communication skills and able to build a rapport with organisers and wedding couples
· Presentable and well-spoken
· Reliable, good timekeeping and organisational skills with the ability to manage own diary effectively
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
**Due to the location of the property it is advisable to have your own transport**
We are an award-winning country estate set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds with panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond. Our magnificently refurbished Manor House and quaint Rustic Barn is available for exclusive wedding hire and is fully equipped to host corporate events. In addition ‘Foxhills Spa’ is located within the Manor offering a range of Spa Days and treatments. The Country Park is open all year and offers membership options for people who want to make use of the play areas, feed the animals or visit for coffee or lunch.