A brilliant opportunity has arisen for someone looking for an administration role in the events and hospitality industry.
Old Down is situated in the South West countryside and set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds, our Manor House has panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond.
Old Down Estate is home to our family-friendly Country Park, with year-round activities. As the Receptionist/Administrator you will responsible for various administration duties, including financial admin, and be the first point of contact at the Country Park Ticket Office/Gift Shop.
- Coordinating park entry admission
- Manning the Ticket Office
- Membership upsell and management
- Gift shop sales and inventory
- Manning the Country Park Phones and answering customer queries
- Cashing up estate takings, daily
- New starter processing for HR
- Management of Accommodation bookings for Estate Homestay
The Ideal candidate:
- Previous administration experience
- Experience in hospitality industry is beneficial
This role will be full-time, with full Training will be provided to the right candidate.