We are an award-winning country estate situated in the South West countryside and set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds with panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond. Our magnificently refurbished Manor House is lavishly presented for exclusive wedding hire and is fully equipped to host corporate events.
We are looking for a Spa Therapist to join our team. The successful candidate will work as part of the highly skilled Manor and Barn team which delivers high end weddings and events throughout the year. The working hours will vary to suit the business needs but we are looking for a full timer and two part timers with the possibility of more hours in the future.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- To deliver a variety of spa treatments including massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure to a high standard.
- Ensure that client’s files are kept up-to-date and notes are completed at the end of treatments.
- Ensure that a professional demeanour and high standard of presentation is always maintained.
- Ensure that the treatment room is always kept clean and fully stocked to create a relaxing atmosphere for clients.
- Ensure that the Spa is always kept clean and tidy.
- To work as part of the Spa team with assisting colleagues in all areas of the Spa.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations in a timely manner.
- Promote Spa, beauty products and additional services to clients.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health & safety regulations, ensuring that personal and client safety is never compromised.
- Maintain equipment and inventory of products.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Spa or beauty therapy role.
- Previous training in Elemis is desirable but not essential.
- High attention to detail.
- Good time keeping.
- Experience with sales desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player who has a proactive approach to working.
**Please note that due to our location we are only accessible via car and therefore please only apply if you can travel to BS32 4PG**
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday