We are looking for a Spa Therapist to join our team in ‘Foxhills Spa’ which opened in April 2021and is proving popular with local residents. The successful candidate will work as part of the highly skilled Manor and Barn team which delivers high-end weddings and events throughout the year. We are offering a 30 hour/week contract, hours will be allocated over 4/5 days according to business needs. Please be aware the Spa is closed on Sundays.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- To deliver a variety of spa treatments including massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure to a high standard.
- Ensure that client’s files are kept up-to-date and notes are completed at the end of treatments.
- Ensure that a professional demeanour and high standard of presentation is always maintained.
- Ensure that the treatment room is always kept clean and fully stocked to create a relaxing atmosphere for clients.
- Ensure that the Spa is always kept clean and tidy.
- To work as part of the Spa team with assisting colleagues in all areas of the Spa.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations in a timely manner.
- Promote Spa, beauty products and additional services to clients.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health & safety regulations, ensuring that personal and client safety is never compromised.
- Maintain equipment and inventory of products.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Spa or beauty therapy role.
- High attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player who has a proactive approach to working.
The pay for this role is £9.50 p/hour