Fantastic opportunity for an experienced ‘hands on’ Spa Manager to join the team at ‘Foxhills Spa’ at Old Down Estate. ‘Foxhills Spa’ was added to Old Down portfolio in April this year and is proving successful in attracting people for spa days and treatments.
We are recruiting for a passionate and creative Spa Manager to lead the spa team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a relaxing atmosphere for our clients as well as ensuring spa operations run smoothly whilst adhering to all Health and Safety requirements. You will also be required to carry out treatments and ensure revenue is maximised.
This is a full-time contract for 40 hours/week to be worked on a rota basis from Monday to Saturday, the Spa is usually closed on Sundays except for special events.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain the high standards of the Spa by supervising all operations. This will include scheduling, training, opening and closing procedures and cash management.
- Welcoming clients to the spa and ensuring they have a 5* experience.
- Building and maintaining a regular client base.
- Performing a full range of facial and body treatments.
- Managing daily operations of the Spa, including placing and tracking orders for spa supplies and equipment.
- Implementing and maintaining internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of clients and employees.
- Ensuring that the Health & Safety and hygiene of the spa is continually maintained to a high standard.
- Management and/or supervisory experience within spa or salon.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- ‘Elemis’ experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with clients.
- 40 hours/week to be worked between Monday to Saturday
- Flexibility to cover ad-hoc events
- £24,000 per annum