We are looking for a Purchase and Sales Ledger Clerk to join a team based in Cribbs Causeway, Bristol. The role will include both Purchase and Sales Ledger duties as well as bank reconciliations and some reporting.
We will offer you a fantastic working environment, great team and support from your managers and peers
- Process high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Ensure all invoices, once approved, are scanned and filed.
- Raising Sales Invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile supplier statements and deal with suppliers queries.
- Reconcile and review the purchase ledger control account and aged creditors report on a monthly basis
- Understanding of Intercompany accounting
- Process employee expense claims in line with Company Policy and Procedures.
- Adhoc accounting projects and administrative duties
- Accuracy is essential in this role
- Creating sales invoices
- Sage experience (ideally Sage 50)
- A self-starter – someone who has come from this role recently and can step straight into another role
- can organise and prioritise their day to day work in order to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and problem solving
- Similar Sales or Purchase Ledger experience