As our Night Porter, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our customers receive exceptional service throughout the night. The role is varied and will require the individual to know what great customer service looks like, with the ability to resolve guest issues efficiently and positively. As part of the night team, you will be expected to work on your own initiative and maintain a strong relationship with all departments.
As a customer-facing member of the team, you’ll be a key contributor to the success of the venue – reporting to the Front of House Manager, you will assist in the smooth running of the venue during night-time hours. This role centres around offering assistance to our guests and visitors throughout their stay, ensuring that all guests receive a warm and welcoming experience whilst completing set tasks for the following day’s events.
This is a casual position with hours allocated on an ad-hoc basis to fulfil business needs, majority of the hours are worked within the Summer months as the Park is busy hosting weddings. Hours will be 10 pm to 10 am and allocated as per a rota, predominantly weekends.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing a warm welcome to all guests arriving throughout the night and serving breakfast the following morning
- Greeting and showing guests to their bedrooms, assisting with luggage, and being on hand to answer any guest queries about the venue and local area
- Ensuring the security of the venue throughout the night
- Maintaining cleanliness of public areas during the night-time hours
- Clearing down, preparing and setting meeting & event spaces through the night
- An understanding of wedding and conference room setups
- Self-motivated to achieve deadlines
- Team player and good communication skills
Please be aware this is a very manual role and involves moving furniture around the property
Hours between 20-40 per week dependent on business needs.
- Free car parking
- Discounted food
- Free entry to the park for immediate family
- Discounts on events, accommodation, farm shop products and spa treatments
- Staff events
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £10.00 /hour