We are an award-winning country estate situated in the South West countryside and set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds with panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond. Our magnificently refurbished Manor House is lavishly presented for exclusive wedding hire and is fully equipped to host corporate events.
We are looking for a Beauty Therapist/Nail Technician to join our team. We are looking for a part timer with the possibility of becoming full time dependant on business needs. We would like a Nail Technician that specialises in all areas of nails like acrylic and Shellac. If you also have a Beauty Therapy qualification then that will be a big bonus.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- To deliver a variety of spa treatments including massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure to a high standard.
- Ensure that a professional demeanour and high standard of presentation is always maintained.
- Ensure that the Salon is always kept clean and fully stocked to create a relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Ensure that the Spa and Salon is always kept clean and tidy.
- To work as part of the Spa and Salon team with assisting colleagues in all areas of the business.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations in a timely manner.
- Promote Spa, beauty products and additional services to clients.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health & safety regulations, ensuring that personal and client safety is never compromised.
- Maintain equipment and inventory of products.
- Qualified Nail Technician with a bonus of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Nail Technician or Beauty Therapy role.
- Previous training in Elemis is desirable but not essential.
- High attention to detail.
- Good time keeping.
- Experience with sales desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player who has a proactive approach to working.
**Please note that due to our location we are only accessible via car and therefore please only apply if you can travel to BS32 4PG**
Salary: From £9.50 per hour