Housekeeping Assistants – casual contract – £10 – £11.50/hour depending on experience
We are looking for experienced Housekeeping assistants to join our team at Old Down. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all areas are cleaned and presented to a high standard. Public areas include – toilets, gift shop, café, Spa, Barn, self-catering cottages and The Manor House including bedrooms). During the Summer months, we also have 10 Bell Tents on the grounds of the Park which require servicing. A keen eye for detail is essential to ensure all areas are presented to the highest standard at all times.
This is a casual role with hours anticipated to be 10 – 30 per week, rotas will be issued on a weekly basis and will include weekends as required.
Key duties will include but are not limited to: –
- A variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Servicing bedrooms (8) in The Manor – making beds, cleaning bathrooms, restocking amenities
- Report any issues encountered to Supervisor/Manager to ensure our guests/customers are not inconvenienced.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Previous experience within a housekeeping department
- Self-motivated and team player
- Attention to detail to ensure standards are achieved and maintained
- Proactive, initiative and forward-thinking
- Flexible and adaptable
Part-time – 10 – 30 hours/week