We are looking for a housekeeper to join our team. The successful candidate will work as part of the highly skilled Manor and Barn team which delivers high end weddings and events throughout the year.
We are offering a casual contract, hours will be allocated according to business needs. A keen eye for detail is a must to ensure all areas are presented to the required standard.
Key duties will include but are not limited to: –
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all areas, including bedrooms, self catering cottages, Manor, Country Park and Bell Tents, are cared for cleaned and presented according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
The hourly rate of pay will range from £7 – £9.50 per hour (dependent on experience)