Housekeeper – 4 pm to 7 pm – Monday to Friday – £10 – £11.50/hour depending on experience
We are looking for an experienced Housekeeper to join our team at Old Down. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring public areas (toilets, gift shop, café, Spa, Barn and Manor) are cleaned to a high standard ready for the Park opening the next day. A keen eye for detail is essential to ensure all areas are presented to the highest standard at all times.
Key duties will include but are not limited to: –
- A variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Report any issues encountered to Supervisor/Manager to ensure our guests/customers are not inconvenienced.
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Previous experience within a housekeeping department
- Self-motivated and team player
- Attention to detail to ensure standards are achieved and maintained
- Proactive, initiative and forward-thinking
- Flexible and adaptable