We are an award-winning country estate situated in the South West countryside and set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds with panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond. Our magnificently refurbished Manor House is lavishly presented for exclusive wedding hire and is fully equipped to host corporate events.
We are looking for two hairdressers to join our team. The successful candidate will work as part of our newly established Salon & Spa. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience within the industry and is already established within the business. The working hours will vary to suit the business needs, but we are looking for two full timers.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- To deliver a variety of hairdressing techniques with colouring and cutting, such as balayage, foils, highlights, lowlights and so on.
- Ensure that client’s files are kept up-to-date and notes are completed at the end of treatments.
- Ensure that a professional demeanour and high standard of presentation is always maintained.
- Ensure that the Salon and Reception area is always kept clean and fully stocked to create a quality atmosphere for clients.
- To work as part of the Spa and Salon team with assisting colleagues in all areas of the business.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations in a timely manner.
- Promote Spa, Salon, beauty products and additional services to clients.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health & safety regulations, ensuring that personal and client safety is never compromised.
- Maintain equipment and inventory of products.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Hairdressing or equivalent.
- Previous experience in Spa/Salon role.
- High attention to detail.
- Good time keeping.
- Experience with sales desirable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Aware of the importance of delivery excellent customer service.
- A team player who has a proactive approach to working.
**Please note that due to our location we are only accessible via car and therefore please only apply if you can travel to BS32 4PG**
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: From £9.50 per hour