We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated front of house staff to join our team at Old Down Estate.
We are an award-winning country estate situated in the South West countryside and set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds with panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond. Our magnificently refurbished Manor House and Rustic quaint Barn is available for exclusive wedding hire and is fully equipped to host corporate events.
We are looking for casual workers to join our team. The successful candidate will work as part of the highly skilled Manor and Barn front of house bar and waiting team which delivers high end weddings and events throughout the year as well as service in the cafe and external locations.
Key duties will include but are not limited to –
- Delivery of first class customer service
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness, safety
- Compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures
- Processing payments from customers
- Serve food and beverages to guests, ensuring they are satisfied with their meals and completing customer care checks
- To deliver silver service at wedding receptions
Skills and Experience required –
- Presentable and well spoken
- Approachable and committed to the role
- Reliable and good time keeping skills
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £7 to £8.91 per hour