Old Down is an award-winning attraction set in breath-taking countryside. With 66 acres of open space, gardens, woodlands and play areas/adventure playgrounds – not to mention the farm animals and yurt!
Onsite is the rustic Barn Café offering breakfast, delicious lunches and a range of hot and cold snacks, homemade cake and coffee. We are recruiting for multiple individuals to join our existing team in order to make the café a great place for customers. The right person will have previous customer service experience and will be required to work weekends.
A typical day is likely to include:
- Taking orders and serving customers
- Service of hot and cold beverages, cakes and other food items.
- Making admission sales for visitors to the park
- Providing an excellent service to our customers and visitors
- Keeping the areas tidy and clean – including table clearing
- Working within established guidelines and operating procedures.
- Previous customer service experience and skills are beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be flexible and work at short notice
- Ability to use your own initiative and think on your feet
- Ability to keep calm and deal with any difficult situations or queries from customers
Due to law restrictions applicants must be 16 years old and above as you will be required to work Sundays.
Please apply for the role via this advert and someone will be in touch to discuss your application in due course.