We are seeking part-time bartenders to join our existing team; required to work weekends and evenings for events including weddings, corporate events, parties and summer events.
Responsibilities of the Bartenders will include;
- Helping with the opening and closing of the bar
- Taking beverage orders from customers and serving drinks as requested
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and surrounding areas
- Providing excellent customer service
- Making cocktails
- Providing advice and information on drinks served
This is an opportunity for someone with the following skill set;
- Previous cocktail experience is desirable but full-training will be provided
- Able to provide good customer service
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Good time keeping and reliable
This role would be suitable for students looking for part-time work and candidates must be over 18 years old.
We are looking for people to start ASAP for events in January and February.
****Please note due to our location we are only accessible via car. Please ensure you can travel to BS32 4PG before applying.***
- Discounted/free food
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: £6.15 to £8.50 /hour
- bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)