An exciting opportunity for a hardworking and passionate professional to work at a prestigious events venue and country park in Tockington, South Gloucestershire. This beautiful estate includes an award winning Country Park, with animals and adventure playground, and a luxury Manor House, surrounded by 66 acres of English countryside.
Old Down Estate is looking for voluntary animal keepers to join its team at Old Down. This voluntary role will be based in the Estate grounds and will be a 2 month placement on weekends and school holidays.
- Hygienically cleaning the animal enclosures every day
- Providing food and water to our animals
- Grooming and cleaning the animals
- Assisting with animal encounters
- Chatting to the public as you meet them on your daily rounds
Our volunteers must be open to interacting with the public at all times, present a smart appearance and be friendly and professional when answering questions.
This is a great opportunity to add and build upon your current experience – and will look great on your CV. Please register your interest by applying via this advert.