JOIN US FOR SUNDAY CARVERY IN OUR BARN
A wonderful atmosphere with chef-prepared food, this event has become a popular choice for families which is why we now offer a booking service – so that you won’t be disappointed!
Every Sunday we offer a wonderful, home-cooked Sunday Carvery. Sittings are: 12noon and 1.30pm.
Enjoy the following freshly prepared feast:
- A selection of three meats: one white, one red and a guest meat.
- A wide selection of fresh vegetables from our own gardens when available. Veg choices include carrots, suede, mixed seasonal greens and our famous cauliflower cheese.
- Roast potatoes & homemade Yorkshire puddings
- A range of sauces: mint, cranberry, horseradish and apple
- A choice of homemade gravies including gluten free and vegetarian options
- Looking for something sweet to finish off the meal? Our fresh chef-made cakes and pastries will offer the perfect dessert choice.
At Old Down we always try to source our food locally or from our own Parkland. Currently ALL the meats on our Sunday Carvery are produced on our own Farm!
Wines and soft drinks are available together with ales on tap.
We accommodate vegetarians. Our chefs can prepare a nut roast on demand or book your table and pre-request your vegetarian roast.
If you would like to receive all the latest news, offers and events from Old Down Estate please sign up to our mailing list.