As our Night Porter, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our customers receive exceptional service throughout the night. The role is varied and will require the individual to know what great customer service looks like, with the ability to resolve guest issues efficiently and positively. As part of the night team you will be expected to work on your own initiative and maintain a strong relationship with all departments.
As a customer facing member of the team, you’ll be a key contributor to the success of the venue – reporting to the Front of House Manager, you will assist in the smooth running of the venue during night-time hours. This role centres around offering assistance to our guests and visitors throughout their stay, ensuring that all guests receive a warm and welcoming experience whilst completing set tasks for the following day’s events.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing a warm welcome to all guests arriving throughout the night and on serving breakfast the following morning
- Greeting and showing guests to their bedrooms, assisting with luggage, and being on hand to answer any guest queries about the venue and local area
- Ensuring the security of the venue throughout the night
- Maintaining cleanliness of public areas during the night-time hours
- Preparing and setting meeting & event spaces through the night
- Discounted or free staff food
- On-site parking
**Please note that due to our location we are only accessible via car and therefore please only apply if you can travel to BS32 4PG**
If you consider yourself as truly passionate about delivering the highest standard of service and see yourself as part of a diverse and talented team who deliver amazing hospitality consistently, then apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From £10.00 per hour