Old Down Country Park are looking for a full-time front of house manager to oversee the running of the bar, weddings and corporate events.
This role will be 45 hours a week including evenings and weekends. Overtime may be available during busy periods, and hours may vary according to bookings, or planned functions/events.
Reporting to: Head of Operations
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience for all our visitors
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations involved in weddings and corporate events
- Front of House Management of our bar and manor house
- Train, guide and motivate the staff
- Maintain and improve standards in customer service, hygiene and quality at all times
- Health and Safety of staff and customers, emergency procedures
- Maintain and improve staffing level costs and maximise efficiency
- Further responsibilities include bar stock ordering and rotation, cashing up and delegation of tasks.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment on a management level is essential -previous experience in bar management is beneficial
- To be highly motivated with a good eye for detail and cleanliness
- Excellent communication skills
- To be supportive to colleagues, organised and calm under pressure
- The ability work at speed while being patient with and supportive to our younger team members