Old Down Country Park are looking for a full-time front of house assistant manager to assist the FOH Manager in overseeing the running of the bar, weddings and corporate events.
This role will be 45 hours a week including evenings and weekends. Overtime may be available during busy periods, and hours may vary according to bookings, or planned functions/events.
Reporting to: FOH Manager
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience for all our visitors
- Responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations involved in weddings and corporate events
- Assisting the FOH Manager with any necessary day-to-day tasks
- Supervise front of house staff
- Assisting with bar stock ordering and rotation, cashing up and delegation of tasks
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment is essential
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- To be highly motivated with a good eye for detail and cleanliness
- Excellent communication skills
- To be supportive to colleagues, organised and calm under pressure
- The ability work at speed while being patient with and supportive to our younger team members
Please register your interest in this role by sending your CV to email@example.com